Providing information is the most attractive and engaging activity. You may attract your target audience through blogs about any category or relevant industry. Many popular blogging platforms have some benefits and limitations. WordPress is gaining momentum and fame among all others.
We take pleasure in guiding you on how to design a WordPress blog that attracts readers and provides opportunities. WordPress blog design attracts millions of readers, and we can use Favicons, WordPress site links, and search engine optimization to convert clients and grow.
You don’t need to select maintenance mode when you create a blog. Put your blog into maintenance mode whenever you make any modifications to prevent visitors from arriving on a broken website. Visitors will see a page that lets them know the website is under maintenance. Don’t forget to turn off maintenance mode when you complete your tasks.
1. Install a plugin for customizing your maintenance mode display.
2. You can access the WordPress plugins from the dashboard menu on the left.
3. Configure or turn on maintenance mode.
Your blog post ideas can stand out with a logo. If you blog on behalf of a brand, you probably already have a logo. You should seriously think about acquiring one if you write your own blog.
1. Log in to the WordPress dashboard and select Appearance from the menu.
2. Click on Upload Logo to select and upload your logo design.
Adding a URL or Favicon will help boost traffic to your website. If you have a website, you might generate good business from your blog post.
1. Using the same page for logo updates, add a Favicon.
2. Choose the Select Site Icon option from the menu on the left.
3. Your Favicon can be uploaded or chosen from the Media Library.
There is no assurance that a WordPress theme will work for you. Using free WordPress themes requires careful consideration of audience preferences. Select the color scheme that best suits your customers and business.
The header is essential to any WordPress blog design because it frames the navigation, any social media buttons, and any additional information at the top.
1. From the left menu of the dashboard, click Appearance.
2. From the middle pane, select Header Options.
3. Choose a layout from the menu or upload any.
It’s time to add the blog pages to your WordPress blog for any information. While any WordPress theme will do that for you, selecting Pages and All Pages from the left menu is the most straightforward approach. You’re good to go if you see these pages in the list.
1. From the WordPress dashboard’s left menu, choose Pages and Add New.
2. In the Title field, enter a title for your new blog page.
3. Design and set up the page to go with the rest of your blog themes.
4. Save your page as a draft or publish it.
You must manually set up a custom homepage if you want to do so.
1. From the WordPress dashboard’s left menu, choose Settings and Reading.
2. From the drop-down option under Homepage, choose your default page.
3. At the bottom of the page, Save Changes.
Add images to display, sidebar, and each blog to grab readers’ attention. Use the appearance menu, add media option, and the featured image box on the post to add images around the page. Images have many benefits, and they convey messages that can influence readers.
Add the navigation tab using the appearance menu. Navigation must use common menu names and intuitive guidance to help users move around different pages.
If you provide information on multiple industries, it is important to create categories. It helps users select the desired category for reading, keeps them engaged, and garners a positive image. Categories are a great organizing tool and allow you to add new posts or manage posts effectively.
1. From the left menu, select Posts and Categories.
2. Type the name of your new category.
3. Add parent category and description. (Optional)
4. Select Add New Category to add more.
The step-by-step guide can help you initiate a blog to reach maximum readers and potential buyers. It is essential to research your target audience and competitors thoroughly using search engines and surveys. A blog has the capability of exponentially growing your business. However, you must maintain specific standards and follow the guide on How to Design a WordPress Blog.
Table of Content